and Healthy Living
Healthy Plant-Based Home Cooking
Hello! I’m Melissa, a registered dietitian nutritionist who enjoys cooking healthy plant-based recipes. I hope these recipes and tips can help you in your healthy living journey. Not sure what to cook for dinner? Try these entrees for ideas. My recipes are plant-based (vegan) with links to some other vegetarian options too.
Looking for more recipes? Check out this list of my favorite vegetarian blogs, apps, and cookbooks.
Learn more about my services here.
Featured in Recent Media Articles
- How 7 Nutritionists Make Their Alcoholic Drinks a Little Bit Healthier for Foodnetwork.com
- 12 Easy Ways to Sneak Veggies Into Your Morning Meal for Sparkpeople.com
- Everything to Know about Tempeh for Foodnetwork.com
- The 11 Best K-Cup Coffee Pods of 2022 for Livestrong.com
- Should You Eat Buckwheat Groats? Here’s Why – and How to Cook With Them for The Healthy
I Develop Healthy, Delicious Recipes
Savory Penne with Lentils and Kale in Food & Nutrition Magazine, January 2022
Chocolate Almond Butter Muffins with Dried Cherries in Food & Nutrition Magazine, August 2021
Tasty plant-based main dishes – learn how to cook with step-by-step instructions!
Fresh homemade vegetables with flavorful dressings
This blog is informational in nature and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems. Always consult your physician or healthcare practitioner about your specific needs before making any changes in your diet or exercise.